Monday, March 8, 2010

TEST!!!

Hm.... Sorry mummy for I had raised up my voice just now in the car... I'm feeling nervous... Maybe because I was influenced by my friend that they all fail many times... Hm... I'm afraid that I might fail it too... And I know, I cannot fail as I had been studying it for 3 months already. I cannot just waste your money... So, sorry.... I felt guilty... But anyway, I passed already... I got 46/5o and I did it within 12 minutes 59 seconds. I'm very happy with what I got... Although that wasn't my target, but, it's better than I fail... I would like to thank God... Also, thanks to my sister for doing the running to her friend's house to borrow the book as my book got so many mistakes... Hm... Thank you sis, your friend and Jonathan!!! Hehehe... Love you all always lar... You guys rocks.... Hahaha... I will treat you guys one day ya!!! *muakz*!!!

No comments: