Thursday, March 11, 2010

SUCKS..!

Ha? What sucks??? Lol... My result are sucks... You guys sure wanna ask how's my result right after I said my result are sucks... Hm... Well, I failed 3 subjects!!! Can you imagine, I failed 3!!! Duh~ how am I going to tell my parents??? They put so high hoped on me but I failed back 3 subjects... Is that what am I supposed to give my parents??? I felt so disappointed to myself... I didn't do my job properly... What is it so hard??? As a student, all I need is to study!!! Haiz... My daddy called, I didn't answer. My mummy called, again, I didn't answer... They worried so much about me... Thought something do happened on me... When I walked home, I was told by my maid that mum had just called me... Hm... I wanted to phone mum, but the house phone had disconnected due to daddy didn't pay the phone bills yet... Thank God... I'm scared!!! I'm totally scared... I don't dare to tell my mum about my result... I know, she can't take it... She gave me lots of tuition but...but I've no improvement... Haiz... I wasted my mum's money so much just to get 3G!!! Is it??? Is that what my mum want??? No!!! She wants me to score better... She wants me to get A... Infact, my English that I usually got A every time, every year, became B on my SPM!!! What the hell... I'm so sad... I've nothing to say anymore... I'm speechless already after I got my result. Hm... I've only one word to describe myself, that is "noob".. Yeah, I agreed, I'm noobie!!! Noob in everything... Haiz... I quickly SMS my sis to inform her that I'm back home safely... And I told her my result as well... Unfortunately, sis said I cannot enter any colleagues as I only have 4 credits... Haiz... She'd thought that I would be better than her... But, no... It's the other way round... Hm... Again, I disappointed my parents, lol... After dinner, sis talked to my mum about my results... I know... I knew I disappointed them... Worst case scenario, my daddy cried after he knew everything... He CRIED!!! Haiz... I'm sorry daddy... I know it's useless for me to say sorry, but still, sorry is the best word for me to say to you... Daddy, I'm not your smart girl anymore... I disappointed you... Haiz... You sent me to Kasturi tuition every week... Yeah, EVERY WEEK!!! All the way from Rawang to KL!!! But, what I rewarded you was 3G!!! Haiz.... I'm sorry daddy... May you forgive me... T_T

No comments: