Saturday, March 13, 2010

SEGi University College

Lol... Today mum and dad together with sis went to Segi with me to register... Hm... Thought can put me in Foundation with 4 credits by using any back door... But, haiz... They can't do it. And I've no other choices but to stay in Diploma which takes me 3 years to complete my course... That's too long man... Ended up, sis told my mum to bring me to HELP and tried... So we went straight to HELP University College. And you know what??? HELP is having their opening day. Aww~ so lucky of me. Hm... I spoke to the counselor and he told my parents the best way is for me to re-sit, lol... Sit for my maths paper again and I'll have 5 credits to enter foundation... Well, case solved. But the worst thing is as you know, I was chosen for the National Service and I'm unable to join as I need to re-sit for my SPM... So, the counselor told my mum to put me for Diploma for just a semester which will ends in July... And I can start my foundation in August. Jasmine, gambate^^ I know I can do it... It happened in my life once, so better not repeat the same mistakes again and again... All the best!!! Wuhoo =)

No comments: