Sunday, March 21, 2010

Phew... What A Relief@@

Wow!!! I was so excited today as I can drive car already finally... Yeah, I mean, drive... Oops..... Learning only la... Not the real driving, lol... But I'm still happy though... Because it was my first time driving... Cool... Oh yeah, you know what..? I just stepped a little bit of the oil only then the whole car "zoom" lol... I got a shocked man... Luckily I managed to break on time, otherwise... *smiling* I think I will knock the front car... Phew... What a relief... And you know what did the uncle told me??? He said, " Oh, it's okay... I forgot to tell you that my car is oil is like this one..." LOL =) ok la.. I got to go... My blog for today until here... Got no mood to blog much, cause somebody broke into my old house... Haiz... Yeah, I'll share it with you all later on... Let me rest my brain for awhile... Tata...

No comments: