Saturday, June 13, 2009

What A Day!

Lol I've tuition today and it's already the second week of the month. So, I've to pay my fees and you know what??? I've no money to pay!!! Lol...my mum didn't give me the money to pay the fees. Well.., at first I thaught that she'd forgoten about it. So, I digged it out from my " angpow " money. I took 150 bucks out from my red packet. And I borrowed my maid's 85 bucks and my fees was like 230 bucks all together. Hm...and when I'm back home, I asked the money back from my mum and you know what she replied??? " I've already given it to you two weeks ago! " Lol...her two weeks. HAIZ... I told her that I didn't take the money as it was so late already. And if I were have to pay it tomorrow, I got to leave the house hse early in the morning as my class starts at 10.20 a.m. and I'll usually leave the house at 9.30 a.m. But if I were REALLY have to pay the fees, then I've to leave at 9 a.m. instead of 9.30 a.m. LOL!!! So, I told her that it might be too tiring for daddy cause he will be in a rush as he needs to go to the market. And she said "OK, she'll give it to me next week " But I didn't attend the class as my mum and dad went to HONG KONG and they came back late morning around 3.30 a.m. ... I'm afraid that my dad got not enough rest, so I said I don't wanna go, let him rest at home. Hm...aiyah, CONCLUSION is.., I'M LAZY!!! Hehehe... So, fine! I don't wanna argue with her as she kept saying that she already given me the money last two weeks LOL! It's okay. I can pay my fees by using my own money! BUT, I wonder, how the hell am I going to pay back my maid her 85 bucks??? Hm...

No comments: