Monday, June 15, 2009

Back To School...

LOL it's my first day of school today after the two weeks of school holidays. Actually, it's not really a school holiday for me cause I got school during the holidays lol...for God sake lah wei... It's so damn bloody boring! But thanks to the rain. Got no assembly today. Hehehe...otherwise I'll be deaf! Hehe... Anyway, today's hell day! Haha... Well, as you know, we've just finish our exam before the school holidays and now, school reopen! All the teachers are carrying our exam results on their arm. Hm...my heart is pumping and beating crazily lol! I'm scared of my results. Is it GOOD? Or BAD? I also don't know! Haha... When teacher started to call my name " Jasmine, " God... I'm nervous! Sweats roll down my cheek. Hm...and you know what? Haha... I scored!!! Yeah! I've screwed them out. Exam! I've screwed you! Hehe... FINALLY... My day had ended with full of nervous after 2.15pm. That is...school time's over! Haha... Now, am totally happy about it but,..still not satisfied with my results lah although I pass. My target is to scored " A1 " not A2 or B3/4!! Lol... But it's okay! I'll try my best! I promise! I've to change myself in studying. No LAST MINUTE! Hehe... SPM! I must screw you up! Haha... Jasmine Lee, you can pass one! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! Hehehe...

No comments: