Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake Festival^^

Hey, I'm back! After so long didn't blog. Hehehe... Well, it's mooncake festival today and I'm so damn boring. Haiz... I can't celebrate mooncake with all my friends as I'm staying far away. Sorry for those who invited me ;-) Hm...what to do... Haha... Just, celebrate it at home then. But, not fun lah... Haha... Hey you guys wanna know something??? FINALLY!!! I ate two pieces of mooncake. LOL... This is my first time eating mooncake. Well, like what my dad said, " if you never try it, you'll never ever know it! " Haha... And it's true! I never ever know that the taste of
the mooncake is superb! Hahaha... There are some pictures of the mooncake here~
Genting's mooncake











































the meaning of it~














...oth
ers...










































AND
...this...














Shangri-La's mooncake




























Lavender's mooncake




























all together...hehe ;-)




















































































done by my neighbour^^moon shape =.="














Okay lah, guess I got to say bye. Wanna do my homework already. Oh, by the way, Happy Mooncake Festival ya to you guys..! Hehehe...sayonara!

No comments: